Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still moving...Album available now!




My album is still in heavy rotation not only in Wichita, but nationwide. It's available in stores and online with iTunes, Rhapsody, or Amazon (whatever your preference). Since the release, I've gotten alot of love and support from this project. It features some of Wichita's hottest artists like Big Cliff, Kae Wun, and more!


To many of those who read this, you probably already have it. But for those who don't own it, get it now! I promise you won't be disappointed.


This entire record is meant for any listener, whether young or old, regardless of race. It's feel good music that you can't help but relate to. Every track was written, produced and recorded by yours truly, so it's definitely a perfect display of my work. Check it out!


P.S. If you would rather have a hard copy instead of buying online, get at me... myspace.com/souniqmusic

No comments: